This is an open-discussion format to promote a healthy learning environment for doctors of all skill levels.
Every dentist is welcome to share their experiences and also learn from each other.
Refreshments will be served.
• Further your knowledge on anterior placement & esthetics, grafting & complications
• Insight into socket grafting in partnership with a periodontist
• Learn about certain types of bone, membranes, and surgical techniques for implant placement
• 5-7 implants and convert an existing denture to one that is either screw retained or snaps onto the dentures
• Learning guided surgery and how to properly treatment plan for full arch cases
• Determine the proper surgical techniques using a surgical guide, whether edentulous or tooth borne.
• Understand the digital workflow as it relates to dental implant placement
• Use guided surgery and planning techniques for optimal patient care
• Enhance surgical skills through a hands-on, live surgery
AGENDA – DAY 1 LECTURE AND HANDS-ON WITH MODELS • Discuss the need for Implantology and how it relates to your practice • Basic surgical technique (fl ap design, suturing etc.) • Socket preservation • Ridge splitting ridge augmentation • Lateral and crestal approach sinus lifts • Immediate implant...
• Learn various flap and suturing techniques
• Learn about various bone grafts and membranes
• Perform socket grafting and localized GBR technique
• Learn post-operative protocols and management of complications
A continuing education course for general dentists with experience in restorative dentistry and basic oral surgical procedures. The 8-day seminar consists of four two-day sessions conveniently scheduled on Fridays and Saturdays.